
Bridal Veil Falls

Provo River running pretty high

Looked like it was going to rain but thankfully it didn't
I love this area, we usually stop on our way back from visiting my parents' graves in Charleston. I was really emotional this visit. Don't know why, I do know that I miss them
immensely.
I am sorry it was emotional for you, but sometimes you just gotta let it out. If you ever need to talk about it I am here! I'm not good with words, but I can listen good!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI read a quote by Joseph Smith Jr. when he discussed Malachi 4:6. Joseph said that the word 'TURN', should be translated 'BIND', or 'SEAL.'
ReplyDeleteAs I read the scripture replacing TURN with BIND, I had similar emotions when I think of my parents.
Check out the scripture and see if it's true for you.
How about that old man's/kids' picnic in the back yard?