Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Slowly, but its coming along

There are still alot to do in the house but it's coming along nicely. Brett and Levi cleaned out the addition so Brett could work out. I would to but since the walls and ceiling are not sheetrocked we closed the vents. It's just a little chilly in there. Brett said he didn't freeze so it was ok. I think I'll wait til after teh hoildays to start working out again! There is still alot of stuff in there but not as much as there was. I shouldn't go look in the garage I was told. This really is a huge room and I can't wait for it to be finished (probably next summer). Brett also painted the kitchen wall that was unfinished. He also put insulation in some cracks so we can put the crown up. Jason finished putting in the cans in the front entryway. It looks great, by the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment