Here are some pictures to show that we have been doing something to the yard this year. We have let the weeds take over in some spots and other spots we are slooowly landscaping. I have an idea what I want to do but until we actually get the soil leveled out and the weeds taken care of there really is no reason to get more plants.
Harry Lauder's walking stick
I have always loved these trees and now I have one! This little guy and a rough transplating because it was at Brett's friend's house. We thought we wrapped it good but when we got home from driving on the freeway it had lost most of its leaves. BUT, I noticed new growth yesterday so he's going to be just fine!
Can I just tell you how much of a bitch it was to get those rocks out there? They are the leftovers from the pond, we had a bobcat to move them from the pond to the side of the house. We used a 4 wheeler, a makeshift cart and our own muscles to get them from the side of the house to the front. But it was worth it. I think it looks great and no cars will crash into the house. (not that we have had a problem in the past with that)
No comments:
Post a Comment