Thursday, April 9, 2009

I know, I know, I should have said something!

After an appointment last night I was driving home and thought I would be nice to Brett and fill up the car with gas. So I'm sitting there standing at the pump filling up my car and this lady pulls up on the other side. She leaves her car running, gets out and starts pumping gas, WITH HER CAR RUNNING!! I'm thinking I hope she doesn't blow us up and that I'm glad my car is almost full. On the way home I start thinking, "Aren't the signs still there that say "TURN OFF ENGINE"?" Yes they are! So does this lady not know she's supposed to turn her engine off. Did she just forget to turn the engine off and is lucky she hasn't blown herself up yet. Or does she know she is supposed to turn the engine off, doesn't because she did it once and didn't blow her self up. I'm going for the second one because there has to have been a time when she's pumped gas before and someone else was there, did they say anything. Or where they like me and just trying to hurry and get out of there so they didn't die in a horrific explosion. Who knows, but next time I will say something (but that's what I said last time and still didn't say anything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment