
My friend Krista!! What would I do without you?! The other day I was having a really tough day with the kids. And she must have known that I needed some adult interaction. I had a pretty decent day after that. (Gage accidently smushed Jett's face into the kitchen floor so that kinda had me going again.) It was raining today (now it's snowing) so it made me think of home (WA) and that led to thinking of what great friends I have back home. Krista is one of them. I'm probably the closest to her because I talk to her the most. But we have known each other since 3rd grade!! And we have been friends off and on but we always seem to pick up where we left off. I even lived with her for a couple of months when I was without somewhere to live. She is such a great friend, always makes my day when she calls. I would like to move back to Washington, but realistically that will probably never happen. We will visit when we can. But I miss it there. The green trees, the water and all my friends. We have been really good about staying in touch and I hope that continues until we are wrinkly old women!! Love you girls!!
I love you to and you do the same for me! I love our chats I love that we can be brutally honest w/ each other and still be friends. I love our debates and how we open one's eyes on new things and outlooks on life! You are a dear great friend that I cherish and I will forever hold you close to my heart. We all love and miss you here in WA but will look forward to the visits!
ReplyDeleteKrista (triscuit) (biscuit)