After buying the tub sunday morning, Tim the plumber came and set the tub. Sweet!
All the eletrical wires for one wall in the kitchen. It really is amazing what Jason does. It's kinda hard to see the wire but there is a TON of it
Ryan came over and helped Brett put the backboard and green boared in. Brett wanted to celebrate last night because Ryan also got the first coat of tape and mud in the bathroom.
The tub. Once the last round of mud is sanded we can paint and start to tile

Dining room ready for sheetrock
Since there's not really anything for me to do right now (I did fix a hole in the wall with sheetrock, I learned to use the chop saw too, but I'm not quite ready to use the nail gun) I started cleaning out the window sills and tracks. All the windows on the first floor that open have two windows. Not two panes, two different windows. One more surprise for this house. It is nice though because it's better insulated (I guess)
Dining room ready for sheetrock
Thanks to everyone that has helped, especially Hailey for letting her husband come over so much and helping!
No comments:
Post a Comment