We are moving along a little quicker now that we have set a deadline for the sheetrock and the electrical to get done by the 15th of this month. Brett and Ryan got all the framing done for the kitchen, dining room and bathroom. Brett and I and the kids went to Home Depot this morning (way too early) to buy a tub (so the plumber could set it this morning), a toliet and a vanity. We didn't spend that much. I also bought the cabinets yesterday. That cost a pretty penny but its going to be worth it once it's done. I will take pictures of the tub tomorrow because Brett forgot the camera. I think I'm going to start packing stuff up that we don't use very often and start moving boxes over so that when we do move at the end of this month it will be furniture and big stuff. Just trying to help as much as I can!! there was also another mystery chimmny but this one popped out of the wall. Austin and Tyler broke it out so the boys could frame that wall. It's behind the black plastic vent for the furnace in the picture below.
Thanks Ryan, Austin, Tyler, Jason and Tim for your help
No comments:
Post a Comment