Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gutted Kitchen

Yesterday we started working on the house again. I decided to take all the cabinet doors off because I was going to paint them. I couldn't get the hardware off because the people put heavy duty screws in and stripped the screw heads. So that was a pain. After more investigation I discovered lots of mouse droppings. I don't know if they were old or fresh. So after going to Home depot the other day to look at cabinets we think we can get all new cabinets for a reasonable price. So we got to gut the kitchen. After taking all the cabinets out I glad we decieded to get all new ones. There were tons of mouse droppings and we found 4 mouse carcesses. GROSS! We cleaned everything up so it's down to the studs again on the ceiling and Ryan and Brett get to frame the walls. So here is a picture before
And the picture after
I've been a little discouraged lately about the house because we took some time off. But I know once we get everything sheetrocked and mudded and taped we can really start flying thru getting more stuff done. I just want to move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment