Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 6

Day 6 I actually got to do something today!! I removed the wallpaper border in the boys room (no pictures, Brett didn't take any) We rented a steamer to take the wallpaper off. It worked well in the boys room and the front room but the dining room has about 5 layers of wall paper so it looks like we are going to go back to scoring and vinegar. Brett framed the door and fixed the front doors (they weren't closing or locking) Since all the backsplash is out we are going to pick out some tile to install. Door frame that Brett did
Framing for the closet will be here


framed window

no more wallpaper border at the top (looks better already)




Kitchen




1 comment:

  1. Hey, did you notice all the little light circles in the picture of your front room? I think it's ghosts!! (Haunted).. hehehe

    ReplyDelete