Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 5

Day 5....still not much for me to do. Brett said I could take off the backsplash (which was vinyl tile) or take out all the nails in the ceiling studs. Hmmmm what do you think I did? I can't take all the credit or even half of the credit. I only got two and a half walls done. Under the vinyl tile was this 70s fake green marble. It was thicker then the tile and I couldn't cut it with a razor blade. So after an hour I gave up (plus the kids were driving me nuts) Brett went over after work (I had an appt) and framed the windows in Khloe's room after Ryan showed him how. Jason wired the room and brought my AWESOME nephew Tyler over. He ripped out the rest of the stuff. Thanks TY!! You are the best!! Thanks, Ryan and Jason for helping with the house and to Brett mom Val for watching the kids. We REALLY appreciate all the help!





No comments:

Post a Comment