
I have decided that I am going to be happy. This came to me the other day while I was folding clothes of all things. I remember when my parents died. That I was a pretty strong person and stress didn't get to me as much. What changed that? I realized that it's the way I think. Right now, everyday little random things get me stressed or angry at no one in particular. Why is this? I believe it's because I don't think I can do everyday things. I sometimes don't think I am a good mom. So if I think it it happens (or so I think). That is why I am changing my thought process. Thought are very powerful, more powerful then I think most of us give them credit for. So my (powerful) thoughts for today are I will be happy, I will be a great mom, I will be a loving wife, I will be a wonderful friend. Tomorrow I will figure out how I can do that, one step at a time.
The power of positive thinking IS a very powerful thing. Just keep working on it everyday! That's awesome! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMiss Jaycee,
ReplyDeleteYou are already a wonderful friend. You are already a wonderful mom. You are already a loving wife. The only thing you should figure out, is how to celebrate how wonderful you are. The person most deserving of your love, is you.
Heart u,
T