Thursday, December 31, 2009
The last day.....
not really going out on a good vibe. Woke up this morning, a touch on the cranky side. Didn't get better with the kids trying to "help" take the Christmas stuff down. But they did listen when I told the boys to play in their room. Khloe did a good job of helping and not getting too much in the way. Still a little sore from my surgery on monday. Did I forget to mention that to anyone? Yep, Sure did. I had thermal endomentrial ablation and essure springs put in my tubes. Long story short, no more kids for Brett and Jaycee. And yes, it's what we wanted. It seems a little weird that at 30 I'm not having any more kids when friends I've know from high school are just starting their families. But then again I do live in Utah now. I was reading blogs and my friend T left a comment that really hit me hard (in a good way) Thanks!! I need to get writing my goals for the year and how I am going to accomplish them. But I have til midnight right? I think the kids are finally getting over their pink eye and colds! YIPPEE!! Maybe we could actually go do something. (knock on wood) I feel that the day will become better...even if it's half over already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry, I didn't know you had surgery!!! I hope you are feeling O.K!! What can I do for you????
ReplyDelete