Sunday, January 3, 2010
Another Sunny Day
Looks pretty nice outside today. The air is still clear which is good. I want to take the kids out to play in the snow but for some reason my kids will NOT stay healthy in the winter time. Just when I think one of them is getting over the cold, the other ones get it. And if it's not a runny nose, it's a bad cough. We threw in some pink eye this year just for good measure. I just want them to be healthy for a week, that's all. Or even a day. Yes, that's what a I want, all three kids to be healthy for one day, is that too much to ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel for you I truly do. Hopefully they can ALL be healthy so we can get together more than 2 times this winter. Hope Gage is feeling better. Let me know if I can do anything.
ReplyDelete