Wednesday, April 21, 2010

VEGAS!

For my first trip in Vegas I would have to say it was pretty amazing! I got to party like a rockstar in VIP, watching the most interesting people walk past me and eat to die for food. I even had a guy ask me if I was someone from a tv show. I would have to say the highlight of the trip was watching a guy who was so drunk be put in a wheelchair and rolled away and two girls dressed to the nines get in a shoving match. Thanks Krista, Christine, Alicia Darci and Devin for making my trip AWESOME!Voodoo bar
Our VIP area (it wasn't really a room but you get the jist)

We stayed at Planet Holleywood


Getting ready to eat at some Italian resturant at the Hard Rock



In front of the Bellagio fountains
There is so much more that happened but way to much for the blog. I am so glad I have great friends that I still stay in contact with that made this possible. The weird thing was I haven't seen them in over 2 years and it was like I never left......that to me shows that I will probably be friends with these ladies for the rest of my life. I love them!





2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a fun time! What a good lookin' bunch of ladies!!! whootwhoot!!!

    ReplyDelete