Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hmmmmm

Thinking about going back to school in the fall. I thought this last year but didn't find the program I wanted close to home but wonders never cease, I found what I was looking for a couple of weeks ago. I want to finish my degree in horticulture. I will never be rich in this field but I love anything outside and trees and plants. I just want to be able to help with the finances so Brett doesn't have to shoulder the whole load by himself. Being a stay at home mom is not all its cracked up to be. I always planned to go back to work when Jett was in school but it might be sooner then that because I really get stir crazy at home. One more thing to think about is that Brett will be going back to school in the fall also. His degree is a little bit more important for him because it will make advancement easier. So I'm not really sure where we are going with this. Just thinking about going back to school really makes me nervous and a little nauseous. I haven't been to school in like 8 years!

1 comment: