Friday, May 21, 2010

Gratitude Challenge day 1


Ok I'm FINALLY taking the gratitude challenge. What has taken me so long to start? Nothing much, just being lazy about the whole darn thing. Honestly I have been a little on the grumpy side and couldn't get the motivation to start. But I am in a pretty good mood at the moment and have nothing to do so I thought "Why the hell not?" So I have signed my pledge to do the 21 day Gratitude Challenge. Why did I start this challenge? Well for starters I think I am a negative person. I don't really see the good in everyday events or people. I'm constantly giving negative, sometimes hurtful, criticism to others or saying rude observations about people. And it needs to stop. My children are like little sponges and I get mad at them for saying mean things to each other. But I can't get mad because, gee where did they learn that from? I would like to get a more appreciative point of view in life. I have every reason in the world to be happy, I have the best, most loving and understanding husband. I have three beautiful, amazing, loving kids that make me laugh everyday. I'm in good health and I have a place to call home and raise my kids, I have food to eat and clothes to wear. I have great friends that I can depend on, although most of them don't live near me. I want this to be a life changing event, but its up to me!

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you! I'm celebrating you starting this! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Jaycee! Way to go, it's not always an easy thing looking at the positive for some reason, but it's so much better for you when ya do. I'm excited for you to do this....It will be a wonderful experience! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete