Monday, May 24, 2010

Gratitude Challenge day 4

Today I'm supposed to write a short message of thanks for the "negative" things in my life. I'm a tad confused on this one because by putting negative in quotations its not negative anymore. So maybe it means, things that I think are negative to me but might not be to others? Does that sound about right? Ok well I am grateful for all the rain and snow we have be getting lately. It is snowing at the moment pretty hard. Granted it is the 24th of May but in Utah that doesn't seem to matter. But people, we have to be grateful for this moisture! Think of how green the mountains will stay, all the water we don't have to use, and the work we get to do to ensure the plants we have already planted don't die. Yes, I am grateful for the moisture!

No comments:

Post a Comment