I am grateful for
Anyday I see my husband
Beautiful kids that drive me crazy
Cat naps
Driving somewhere with just my husband
Every smile on my kids faces
Food, great food, usually homemade
Gage
House (We finally have a house!)
Ice cream
Jett
Khloe
Loving family (especially those out of state)
Motivation to get things done
Nests full of baby birds I can hear on my back porch
O, ya know, the BIG O
People in my life I count as great friends
Quiet time with my husband or by myself
Resting after working in the yard
Sitting with my kids and reading
Turning the T.V. off and playing games as a family
Undertaking challenges
Volunteering
Water, anything I can swim in outdoors
X-ray vision, what? you don't have that?
You!
Zzzzz, getting to sleep in
I am VERY grateful for my husband today, we had to go to a funeral out in BFE, about an hour away. It wasn't even a funeral just graveside services. Brett worked from 1am to 8am and then DROVE the whole way there. I drove home because he was super tired but it wasn't even that long but it was a nice drive thru beautiful country. I am grateful that Brett went with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment