Yea!! Brett is back with the camera! Ok so here's the cellar, yeah like root cellar. Kinda creepy down there but now that its cleaned up and has lights its really not so bad.
On the left side of this picture where the cement is a little darker is where the boiler use to be.

In the corner is where the SUPER old water softener use to be
This is the old coal room. The square in the back towards the ceiling is where the coal use to come is. The walls and ceiling are black from the coal dust. The shelves use to have LOTS of jars of pickles and peaches. Some of the seals broke and the pickles were petrified. They looked like sticks. I threw those away and saved the 60+ jars that were empty. They just need to be cleaned!
In the corner is where the SUPER old water softener use to be
Gonna grow ya some weed??? hahaha That looks awesome! How fun to have a little space like that.
ReplyDeleteYa Weed!!!!! Looks great should be interesting if it works. By interesting I mean it will work and then I will have to follow in your footprints. Let me know how it works.....Ali what do you know about WEED!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW looks like I'm friends with a bunch of stoners or ex stoners really.....why does everyone think I;m growing weed? ITS FOR FLOWERS PEOPLE!!! (but that is the first thing Brett said when we looked at the house)
ReplyDeleteYou are my inspiration. I think I'll start some seeds in the house and save money on bedding plants.
ReplyDeletewe can send pictures of gardens although yours from last year looked a lot better than mine.
We had spider mites.
Helen