It's been tough the past week to think of something to be grateful for. But I finally figured it out.
About a year and a half ago we were thinking about buying the building we live in and becoming rental property owners. We tried to get financing and no matter what we did it just wasn't going to work. I know now that it all happenend for a reason. Brett and I are so grateful that we don't own this building. After having to deal with horrendous (sp?) people we realize that no one will take care of something that isn't theirs. So I am grateful that we have come to the realization that we will NEVER own property so some one else can destroy it because they were never taught how to handle things that are not theirs. I am grateful that we learned this lesson without having to go thru actually purchasing the building. Brett and I always wondered why the owner didn't go after people or update his properties or even seem like he didn't care. But now we know! There is no point in making an apartment nice because people will destroy all of your hardwork without even a second thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment