Saturday, January 31, 2009
friends
I will admit that I don't have alot of friends but the friends I do have I have had for a very long time (with one exception). My friends in Washington I have know more then half my life. They have been there for me when I needed them the most and we have kept in contact even with me moving 850 miles away. These friendships are the kind that even if I don't talk to them for a couple of weeks we pick up right where we left off. I love my girls. And I can't wait to celebrate our 30 birthdays together. Nothing short of an emergency is going to keep me from visiting them. My really good friend here in utah I have only know 3 years (I think) But she has become one of my closest and truest friends I have ever had. I feel right at home at her house and she feels that way at mine. We haven't been hanging out as much recently because our kids can't seem to stay healthy but I know like my washington friends we will pick up right where we left off. Another of my good friends lives in North Carolina and it's been almost 5 years since I've seen her. But it's like I can go months without talking to her and she calls me out of the blue when I'm thinking about calling her and it's like we just alked yesterday. All these women mean so much to me! I'm so grateful for these amazing, strong, smart women in my life, I don't know what I would do without them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I didn't know about this blog of yours, but for some reason I felt like I should check it out. I am glad that I did. Thank you for being my friend Jaycee. You are my dearest and truest friend and I too would not know what to do without you! Thanks for ALWAYS being there, you are a WONDERFUL person and have a true heart!!! Sorry for being nosy and finding this (if I wasn't supposed to.) You are a blessing in my life and I needed the pick me up that I got tonight by reading this blog! Thanks!
ReplyDelete