Friday, January 9, 2009

Gage


My little red head boy, I love him so much. I think I treat him differently then his brother and sister because he is such a special little boy. He was born 6 weeks premature and before I was pregnant with him I miscarried. I didn't have any trouble with the preganacy until about 33 weeks, and he just didn't want to stay in. Luckily one of my best friends was at my house and she was able to drive me to the hospital. For how early he was he was pretty big and only had to stay in the hospital for 11 days. Now, he will be 2 1/2 on February 2nd and is just learning how to talk. It just clicked for him and has started talking well so that I can understand what he wants. He is so goofy and silly. He does a great job of tormenting his older sister and younger brother. He has such a sweet spirit about him. He does have one weird trait, he sleep walks. The other night Brett and I heard the T.V. turn on at 130am. Brett went upstairs and Gage was sitting in my chair with his eyes open, looking at nothing. Brett picked him up and he was asleep. He put Gage in bed and turned the T.V. off in Khloe's room. I would have been so creeped out!! I love my little guy so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment