Monday, January 19, 2009

My family!

I am so grateful for my family. First for my little brother. Levi is such a great brother. I can't even describe why he is such a great brother. He has always been there for me and helped me thru tough times and watched out for me. He loves my kids (loves to spoil them!). I miss him alot. He lives in Washington. I would love to move back just to be closer to him and so he can spend more time with my kids. Love ya Levi!!

Brett's family....I have the best mother-in-law in the world. I always hear horror stories from my friends about their mother-in-laws and I am grateful that I don't have to worry about that. She treats me like a daughter and is always there for me. She is the best! Love ya Val!!

The rest of Brett's family I love like my own. There are times I don't agree with what they do but regardless they are still family and they are a great blessing. I'm glad I married into such a great family!!

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment