We did a walk thru today for the house. The people are supposed to be out but as you can see there is still TONS of stuff in the house. I can only put 5 pictures so there will be alot of posts!!
Front porch. I love the double doors, dont have to worry about a key because they don't shut for some reason.
The foyer, it's a weird angle and you can't really see how big it is. I have another angle later
Standing in the foyer and looking into the front room
the rest of the front room

front room standing at the other end. The doorway to the right is the foyer and the doorway in the back goes to the hallway where the bedrooms are.
front room standing at the other end. The doorway to the right is the foyer and the doorway in the back goes to the hallway where the bedrooms are.
No comments:
Post a Comment